Sunday, December 21, 2008

Memories at Pan Pac KLIA



KPT invited me to become one of the facilitators for Soft Skills and LO Documents checking. A bit disappointed with the organization. Most participants complained that they wasted their time and they were not clear on what to do. The tasks instructions were very confusing and in the end, every groups presented different things. I don't know what to comment. I reminded the organizer to have a small yet thorough briefing for the PIC before we kick start the meeting. My request was declined. Anyway, it was fun to stay at a big room (alone, sigh!) and the food was great. The hotel was so beautiful..I fell in love with my room..I felt bad though..no work done by me and I felt weak for not being challenged. The mind stop working during the meeting. Ergh..a terrible feeling...

No comments: