Monday, June 9, 2008

RAKSI - the soul of my PHD




I have just finished designing RAKSI paper work for JKTS. And I remembered meeting Prof Ahmad last week. He is looking forward to meet me. I want to explain to him on RAKSI development as my hard core content for my PHD. Ya allah..bantulah hamba mu ini.

THE DEVELOMENT OF RAKSI MODULE AS AN ENHANCEMENT OF
LEADERSHIP SKILLS AMONG STUDENTS IN UMP

1. What is RAKSI? (Rakan Siswa module)
2. How did RAKSI help to develop UHS1011 (Soft Skills 1) at UMP?
3. Who are the respondents? (1st year students)
4. What is the kind of methodology used? (qualitative? quantitative)
5. What is the development of RAKSI in UMP? (history)
6. Who are the facilitators? (RAKSI Implementation Committee)
7. What is the content in RAKSI? (10-14 modules on Soft Skills, KI elements and UMP core values)
8. Was RAKSI successful? How did you measure?
9. What is the statement problem? (the needs of good quality leadership modules for students' Soft Skills at UMP)

10. WRITE YOUR PROPOSAL , HASLINDA!

No comments: