Friday, May 15, 2009

Among pictures at Istana Budaya and IOI Mall






After the last show on BDB, I went back stage. I was very impressed with the conductor for Orkestra Simfoni Kebangsaan - Mr Mustafa. Asked permission from my husband to take a shot with En Mus. He is married to a violonist from German who is also a member of the orchestra. Then some pictures of me at the Panggung Sari. A few days after that I followed my husband to IOI Mall. He is handling an event for Hari Perpaduan on 24th May 2009. Good luck bang! Well, if he can follow me everywhere, I can be with him anywhere too. Marriage is about supporting each other no matter how small you are or how big is your task. Just by being there with our other half will definately be a huge amount of happiness in our relationship. And that is all that matters...

No comments: