Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I fail in my reporting skills...






Sometimes people think you are not doing anything because you tend to be quiet in the office. I have been staying back late at night at the office alone to prepare for so many things and today I received memos telling me not to do other people's work and to mind my own business but to do extra work.. Sounds silly, of course the language was soft because the person doesn't want to hurt my feelings. I was not hurt, am not hurt but angry with my own character of not being able to tell others on what I am doing. I fail badly in reporting skills. I do and I fail to project my work to people. My biggest weakness is never..ever.. able to speak out on what I do to help others..I created a form for RAKSI, waited for students till night but I cannot tell others about it. I just don't. Luckily Tasneem helped me so that I could attend Forum Keluarga. Besar pahala Tasneem. I will try to finish ICOSE paper tonight. Promise myself. Must start on the slides for SMART presentation this Sat. Just now a girl called me, wanting me to be a panel for a forum tomorrow night. TSUNAMI CINTA. But I am so occupied. Wouldn't be fair for me to a panel without doing any preparation. Tomorrow I have OSHA the whole day. Definitely at night I would be busy with my slides. Work and work. Friday morning will go to SK Batu Tiga for the RAKSI Motivational Program with Tasneem and the students. Then I will treat her lunch for helping me. Afternoon 200 students will send in their Drama CD. It will be a chaos. I have done this before. Some of their CD will be corrupted. Must bring my other lap top. Evaluation form, attendance, signing in for their assignment. I bet I will go back late again. Saturday morning 8am at SMART for the talk with Dr Abdullah. I know I can do this. Am still at the office with so many RAKSI students. All I can think of is how I wish I could walk by the beach - Teluk Cempedak at night again with......I m i s s u...s o m u c h..Allah...

No comments: